A collection of the finest quality serpents
prepare to want snakes
About Our Collection
Midwest Serpentarium is a private collection of Australian Pythons and Mandarin Rat Snakes. Over 30 years of pet trade experience in professional livestock buying and as a hobbyists has inspired us to build the collection over the past few years putting the animals first. Our collection consists of only the best quality snakes that we find fascinating from the finest bloodlines and localities, acquired from the most reliable sources in the United States and Europe. Our goal is to provide our animals the best possible environment to thrive while enjoying our collection and bringing you healthy sound snakes.
Morelia bredli (Bredls python) Hypomelanistic, Afors bloodline, Stonewashed, 66% pos Het Stonewashed
Morelia spilota variegata (Pure Darwin Carpet python) Albino, 100% Het for Albino
Morelia spilota cheynei (Jungle Carpet python) Super Zebra, Zebra, Jungle
Morelia spilota metcalfei (Inland Carpet python) Maugg bloodline
Antaresia stimsoni (Stimsons python)
Antaresia perthensis (Pygmy python) Patterson and Lazik lineage
Asian rat snakes
Euprepiophis conspicillatus (Japanese forest rat snake) locality Gifu
Euprepiophis mandarinus (Mandarin rat snake)
• locality Sichuan
• high red locality Sichuan
• locality Hunan
• locality Hong Valley Sapa Vietnam
• locality Vietnam
• axanthic locality Vietnam
• high yellow locality Vietnam
• locality Zhejiang
“Every great story seems to begin with a snake.”
Our Available Snakes
Click the image if you WANT SNAKES
Please like and follow us on facebook to stay up-to-date. Below is our most recent facebook post.
Why Midwest Serpentarium
Our goal is to provide our animals the best possible environment to thrive while enjoying our collection and bringing you healthy sound snakes. We use Chicagoland Mobile Veterinary Service
as our on call on sight veterinary service for fecal screenings and health related issues. Dr Olech
has been very helpful in establishing a proactive husbandry approach to maintain a healthy collection. We guarantee live arrival, the health and sex of your new snake as long as the following terms are met. All animals are shipped with feeding dates, shed dates, and pedigree when paid in full.
- PayPal, money order, cashier’s check are accepted forms of payment.
- Reasonable and agreed upon payment plans can be arranged.
- A snake may be reserved in advanced with non refundable 20% deposit. The balance must be paid within 2 months of the snake being ready.
- Overnight shipping is available via FedEx.
- You must be available to receive and sign for the package or have it shipped to the nearest hub.
- Any issues must be reported immediately.
- Snakes will not ship unless temperatures are appropriate and discussed.
- The health and well being of our/your snake comes first. We look forward to discussing husbandry and long term care prior to a sale.
- Any health concerns should be reported within 24 hours of the snakes arrival.
- Sexing concerns should be reported within 2 weeks of the snakes arrival.
Great place to buy from. Ralph always answered any questions I had which is important to me when I'm purchasing particular snakes. His prices were excellent and most of all the snakes are beautiful and all doing well. I will certainly be buying more snakes from Midwest Serpentarium real soon.
Sincerely Joe C.
-bredli- They look even better in person, than in pictures! Beautiful, chubby and healthy!
-bredli- Yeah man. Ate right out of the box. Gorgeous animal.
I recently purchased a Mandarin ratsnake from Ralph and had no issues at all in the transaction.
The sale went smoothly and the snake was shipped properly and was received in great condition.
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Ralph again
Thanks again for sending out a terrific pair of mandarins. Packaging was excellent and they arrived safe and sound and have been doing well.
Would definitely recommend you.
Appreciate the care-advice, you are a credit to the hobby!
All the best, Sam
Great seller. These babies are huge and have already fed for me. The 2009 male is huge also with tons of yellow. Couldn't be more pleased.